With a TikTok following of one million and a strong presence on Instagram and YouTube, she was able to quit her job as a hairdresser and start her social media business from home. Artists like Fewocious have managed to make money selling their art as NFTs to the tune of millions. While that might be an outlier success story, there are plenty of other artists selling NFTs they create at home.
As a business owner in the current economic climate, setting up an online store to house your business is imperative for making your offering accessible to a wider audience. If you’re serious about selling your product, knowing who you plan to sell to is key. This group is also known as a customer base or target market. Learning more about your target audience – Getting to know who you’re going to be selling to is crucial when you start … Read More
Besides product quality, quality management systems, such as ISO 9001, ensures clear communication structures, responsibilities and tasks across all departments. This results in higher employee morale, improved performance and increased efficiency. It is amazing how one defective product can have a big impact on your business.
- From pet owners to vegans to gamers, there are plenty of passionate communities you can create products for.
- — Think about the colours, images, font, and design of your branding and how it’s applied to your website and social media channels.
- Commoditised products are everyday, popular items that are consistently in high demand.
- As far as marketing your services, social media can be a great place to start.
- What makes a 'quality' product is not based on how hard it is to make or whether or not it costs a lot of money, as manufacturers typically believe - this is incompetence.
- You can buy
… Read More