To manage your company’s thebroadmoorblog.com more simply and effectively. Say that leisure activities should have an equal length as business activities during a corporate trip. In the 1800s, the advent of trains further increased business travel. Then it started literally taking off in the 1960s with the arrival of reasonably priced and plentiful flights.
There is an even split between solo travelers and pair/group travelers. Business travelers make up a large proportion of the total travel and tourism industry globally. International travel statistics suggest that 1.3 million people travel for business every day in the U.S. alone.
A comprehensive Business Travel Management SolutionSo much more than just business flights and hotels
Major Programmes Connecting people and technology to anticipate and respond to ever-changing conditions, and solve for society’s greatest challenges. Our Sports unit will help you find the hotels best suited to your needs and suggest specific accommodation and dining options.
- You are covered for up to your policy limits if your personal possessions are damaged, lost or stolen on your journey.
- It is 100% internally assessed and externally quality assured by NCFE.
- One of the main reasons why business travel is important is the personal interaction that builds good foundations for a future or existing relationship.
- By reducing corporate travel by 50%, we would cut emissions by 32.6 MtCO2 by 2030 in Europe, which is the same as taking 16 million polluting cars off the road.
- You could also consider writing a travel plan if you’re concerned about travel impacts on your business operation, local environment or local community.
- If you have booked a holiday through a tour operator or travel agent, it may be worth checking if you are covered by ABTA or ATOL (Air Travel Organiser’s License).
As you’ll see from the data below, organisations believe that travel adds to company growth and most employees see the opportunity to travel as a perk. This may be due to travelers using the travel opportunity to mix business with leisure. This can be seen with 40% of work trips being extended for leisure purposes with 80% of employees trying to incorporate leisure activities in the trip duration.
Board appointment at Global Travel Management
We offer hotels and services tailored to your needs for your concerts, film shoots and events. Visit and explore more destinations than ever before for leisure or business travels in Asia Pacific. This flexible offer is tailored to individual travellers as well as companies and offers up to 20% discount on hotel nights worldwide.